Here are the next set of quotes, sayings, movie lines. My biggest worry in this is that I will have duplicate quotes. I have double checked, so I'm thinking not.
While out shopping a few days ago, I picked up the cutest little treasure chests at the dollar store to put all of the quotes into. I am just hoping that 365 pieces of paper will not take up too much space.
My favourite in this batch is number 10.
- Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching? - Anonymous
- "You never know just how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have" - Unknown
- "....This above all, to thine own self be true" - Wm Shakespheare
- We must become the change we want to see - M. Ghandi
- Life is not always easy...but the joyful moments are there!
- "Fortune favors the bold."- Juvenal
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained!!
- The groundwork for all happiness is good health. - Leigh Hunt
- The best inspiration is not to outdo others, but to outdo ourselves." - Anonymous
- "Never discourage anyone who continuously makes progress. No matter how slow" - 'Aristotle'
- "If you think twice before speaking once, you will speak twice the better for it." -William Penn
- The object of art is to give life a shape. [Midsummer Nights Dream] - William Shakespeare
- Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance. - Oscar Wilde
- Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. - Oscar Wilde
- Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him. - Scottish Proverb
- The road to a friend's house is never long - Danish Proverb
- It doesn't work to leap a twenty-foot chasm in two ten-foot jumps.
- If you don't ask, you don't get. - M. Ghandi
- Kermit: [singing] Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
- Fozzie: Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat - a Studebaker.
- Fozzie: Wacka, wacka.
- Batman: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
- "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'" Forrest Gump 1994
- "There's no crying in baseball!" Jimmy Dugan - A league of their own
- No pressure, no diamonds. -Mary Case
- Hasty climbers have sudden falls. Italian Proverb