Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Week in Our Life - Monday

Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to school is in full swing, we are finally back to our regular routine, well with a few changes, and all is going well.

Man, the days start early, and dark now. I respond much better to light in the morning.

Breakfast Monday morning consists of Earl Grey tea with Soy milk, 12 grain hot cereal with Soy milk, walnuts, pumpkin pie spice, sunflower seeds and ground flax seeds and 2 plums.

Ah my stability ball, the bane of my existence, yesterday was 21 crunches and 16 push ups with the ball at my hips.

Aren't they cute when they're asleep, so angelic and sweet and quiet.  But it is time to get up and take on the world.

My morning accessory kit: anniversary necklace, mickey mouse watch and pedometer.  Three things I don't leave the house with in the morning.

Kaylee the cat, greeting me on the stairs to start our day.

Making Sam's lunch - Adzuki bean, Dijon mustard and mozzarella cheese wrap, with lemonade.

Saying good-bye with a secret handshake.

And we're off to work, the weather was unpredictable sometimes cloudy, sometimes sunny and bright. The day started out at 14 and went up to about 19.

I love that this is my view of the way into work, downtown Toronto and it is filled with trees and nature. How cool is that.

My home away from home. Tiny, sad and very sterile.  But I get paid well.

It seems my days are filled with stairs,
The stairs from the parking garage, Shawn doesn't do elevators.

The stairs from my floor (10th) to main, I hate waiting for the elevators, they are so slow.

The stairs to Sam's piano lesson.

Sam's piano lesson, (Serenade - http://web.me.com/michelle.garon/Serenade/Welcome.html) first of the season, I am surprised he remembered as much as he did.

  

Waiting for Sam to finish his lesson by playing scrabble on Shawn's ipod touch.

  
After piano, it was home for dinner and home work, for me it was scrapbooking family album's for Shawn's family and for Sam it was 30 minutes of reading.

  

When all of the work is done, it's time to relax and watch a movie.  Tonight's selection was Season 2 of Remington Steele.

 
Bedtime routine, brush, floss, clean room and then to bed

 
How sad that I manage to go to bed before my son.  Sweet dreams!
Day one complete.  I am enjoying the photo journaling and the boys are not too annoyed with it all yet, in fact they are just as excited as I am to see how the week plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment