Friday, September 17, 2010

Scrapbook Albums

Since last night was a complete write off with a cake mishap and delivery and not uploading yesterday's photos for the Week in Our Life series, I thought I would post my completed scrapbooks.  This is a way of keeping accountable for myself of what is completed and what is yet to be completed.  Hopefully by revisiting past albums it will give me inspiration for albums I am currently stalled on.

Sammy's Baby Blue album.  It is an 8X8 kit with 20 pages. I made this because I had so many baby photos of Sam that I had not scrapped and what do you do with them.  I can't for the life of me throw them out yet.  I will just have to find more albums to create.

 
The ABC's of Sam, is an 81/2 X 11 album that I made while on a scrapping retreat. That was the best time to do this album, because whenever I was stuck with an idea, there were always women around me that gave wonderful and creative ideas.  It is one of my favourite albums, mostly because it is so much fun.
  
This is our tiny 6X6 wedding album (Creative Memories) that has all of the fun, leftover photos of the wedding.  Looking back on past albums, I am amazed at how simplistic and plain they all are.  Now I rarely use white pages as background and I use far less stickers than I used to, I fill the pages with more journaling now.
This is our 6X6 honeymoon album.  It is a Creative Memories Disney album. This was made in my creative edging scissors that I was so fond of a few years ago.

Sam's first trip to Disney was in 2003 and for this I used another Creative Memories Disney album.

 
Our Great Wolf Lodge trip album.  Another 81/2 X 11 album that I bought at Walmart with a blue paper kit.
Words to Describe Sam album is a 6X8 album and using a Shopping Channel kit that my mother in law bought for me. This album only goes up to 10, mostly because once you are up to 10 words there is very little room to showcase photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment