Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Week in Our Life - Wednesday

Wednesday was one of those non stop days.  It is nice that I am photo journaling or I would not have remembered a thing about my day in the whirlwind.

I finally got a photo of Sam feeding his fish.  Sometimes he is just too quick for me.
More of the secret handshake, which as I write this is probably not as secret anymore, since I am deconstructing it through photographs.
View from my window at work.  Still amazed at how green this city is. The view looks toward the east end from downtown.
Lunch in the food court with friends

Quick stop after work to the craft supply store to pick up scrapping supplies that I am running low on.

Special DQ treat after dinner.
I also baked a cake and cupcakes that will be displayed tomorrow after decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment