Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thinking about stuff

I think quite a few mothers are thinking what I do:

we want to work less
we want to sleep more
we want to show our love to our family more
we want to eat better
we want to exercise more
we want to save the planet for our children's future
we want to get our of debt and save money
we want to travel more
we want our family to be proud of us
we want to be part of our community, locally and globally.

I have been doing a lot of reading lately, books, blogs and news articles.
I have been reading on any topic that I find interesting on any given day.
When I need information, the Internet is the first place I look.
The trouble is that there is too much information out there. Weeding through all of that information to find what fits my needs is a somewhat daunting task.
I have found that I need one place to organize all of my thoughts, research, ideas and projects.

Each day I will try to blog about a different topic of interest to myself and my family.

Some of the key topics I have been focused on lately are:
environmentalism
minimalism
healthy eating
raising happy children
fitness
frugality
crafting

It is a big world and I am one tiny mom who wants to conquer the big tasks to help my family stay happy and healthy. 

Stick around.  Enjoy

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment